- You acknowledge that crafting often involves the use of electrical equipment, irons and sewing machines, as well as needles, scissors and rotary cutters and that the use of these tools include risks that can lead to injury. You agree to release and hold harmless Fancy Tiger, Inc, its instructors and employees from any and all claims and liability related to any accident that may arise as a result of your or your child's participation in classes, workshops, or programs. You agree to first aid and/or medical treatment, should the need arise.
- Please note that all classes are held live in our brick and mortar store in Denver, Colorado. All classes are for students 16 and up unless they are labeled as Kids Classes.
- For cancelations, or to switch a date, we require 48 hours notice before the start of your class in order to receive a refund or store credit. Please note that we cannot offer a refund OR store credit if you are within the 48 hour time frame. If you need to cancel a class or switch a date and the 48 hour deadline has not passed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do so and we are happy to help.
- There are NO refunds or store credit given at any time for classes with out of town instructors and special guest instructors. Your seat may be transferred to a friend if you cannot attend.
- Each person who is planning to attend a class must purchase a seat
- Please be on time. We cannot accept students after 15 minutes of the start time of class. If you are later than 15 minutes and are not allowed into class, we cannot offer you a store credit or refund for the missed class.
- Our parking lot on Irvington St has a one hour maximum time limit and we do not allow class parking in it, so please give yourself extra time to find parking on the streets around Fancy Tiger Crafts.
- Students who are signed up for in-store classes will receive 15% off their purchase of any required materials at Fancy Tiger Crafts - just let us know you are shopping for a class when you're checking out! This discount does not apply towards Creativebug online classes.
If you have a gift certificate or store credit you would like to use to reserve your space, please email us at email@example.com we're happy to get you registered!