Class Difficulty Levels:
- Lvl. 1: No experience necessary — we’ll teach you everything!
- Lvl. 2: You have taken a level 1 class or equivalent. You are familiar with threading your machine or know basic knit or crochet stitches.
- Lvl. 3: You’ve got a few projects under your belt. You’ve made a few things and are looking to increase your knowledge.
- Lvl. 4: You know quite a bit about your chosen craft and you’re ready to take it to the next level.
COVID-19 Policies + Protocols For In-Person Classes:
- Masks are required for all students (covering mouth & nose). We are happy to provide a mask if you do not have one.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry. Hand sanitizer is available at the door.
- Practice social distancing when possible to reduce risk of transmission.
- Classes are limited to 8 people, not including the instructor.
- Students will be provided their own set of tools, which are sanitized between every class session.
- You will be notified by email with directions on how to access your class. Please check your spam folder the day before class if you have not yet received an email.
- You acknowledge that crafting often involves the use of electrical equipment, irons and sewing machines, as well as needles, scissors and rotary cutters and that the use of these tools include risks that can lead to injury. You agree to release and hold harmless Fancy Tiger, Inc, its instructors and employees from any and all claims and liability related to any accident that may arise as a result of your or your child's participation in classes, workshops, or programs. You agree to first aid and/or medical treatment, should the need arise.
- Each person who is planning to attend a class must purchase a seat.
- Please be on time. We cannot accept students after 15 minutes of the start time of class. If you are later than 15 minutes and are not allowed into class, we cannot offer you a store credit or refund for the missed class.
- We require 24 hours notice before the start of your class in order to receive a refund or store credit. Please note that we cannot offer a refund OR store credit if you are within the 24 hour time frame. If you need to cancel a class or switch a date and the 24 hour deadline has not passed, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to do so and we are happy to help.
- There are NO refunds or store credit given at any time for classes with out of town instructors and special guest instructors. Your seat may be transferred to a friend if you cannot attend.
- Please do not park in our shared parking lot during your class session. It is shared between several businesses and has a time limit. We recommend finding parking in the neighborhood surrounding the store.
Private/Group Lessons + Gift Cards:
- Please email us at: email@example.com
- If you have a plastic gift card or store credit you would like to use to reserve your space, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we're happy to get you registered!