We are excited to partner with Rocky Mountain Blueprint, a local Denver printing service, to offer PDF Pattern printing for you! You can place your order following the instructions below, and we will have your pattern pages printed. You can either pick up in our Denver store or have us ship directly to your home.
Please note: The price listed is per individual page, not per pattern file. Ensure that you select the appropriate number of pages you would like to avoid holds or additional charges.
How to Order
- Select the number of pages in the file from the Quantity selector. This will be the A0 or Copy Shop number of pages in your PDF file. If your PDF contains 4 pages, you will enter 4 for your quantity on our site
- One page is approx. 36"x46". If the pages are longer than 90" (for example Seamwork patterns) you will charged according to the standard page size and will need to add additional pages to your cart. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions!
- Upload your single pattern A0/Copy Shop PDF file. Then you can add to cart.
- For each pattern, please repeat the process and add to cart.
- Include any notes in the Special Instructions section in your cart. This field is only accessible by clicking the bag icon at the top right of your screen and then clicking "view cart".
Pickup and Shipping Information
- We will pick up from Rocky Mountain Blueprint weekly on Tuesday, and this will include all orders placed by Friday of the previous week.
- Curbside Orders: We will send a pick-up notification when your order is ready for pickup.
- Shipped Orders: We will ship your order as soon as your pattern is ready. This means any items ordered with printed patterns, will not ship until your entire order is ready. Your pattern will also be folded for shipping.