Learn to make the Woodland Dopp by Klum House! Christina will walk you through the steps of making this zippered pouch, which is durable, water resistant, and spacious enough to carry all of your essentials. It's hard to stop at one - you'll want to make gifts for all your friends!
Required Materials (sold separately)
Woodland Dopp Kit Pattern
- 1/2 yard waxed canvas OR 1 waxed fat quarter for exterior
- 1/2 yard fabric for lining
- Woodland Finishing Kit
- All Purpose Poly Thread
Students must have taken Sewing 201: Zipper Pouch, or have equivalent experience.
- How to sew a zipper with lining fabric
- How to create a boxy pouch
- How to insert a liner
- How set metal rivets
- Working with waxed canvas