This fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord includes the yarn to make the crochet Kohlrabi from the newest collection of TOFT's garden themed crochet kits.
This kit includes:
- 75g of super soft pure wool in DK Cream and DK Green, spun in the UK
- A 3mm TOFT crochet hook with a wooden handle
- Plant-based toy stuffing
- Wool needle for sewing up at the end
- Lengths of black and cream threads for the eyes
- Postcard patterns with instructions for making the project
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners ages 12+ or those who have crocheted before.
Finished size: Once finished the Kohlrabi will be approximately 32cm tall from feet to top of leaves