This fun crochet kit from best-selling author and designer Kerry Lord contains the yarn to crochet a Daffodil. TOFT's range of garden kits bring to life a whole range of plants, from flowers to vegetables, making them perfect for the budding gardener or crafter. With no watering required, the TOFT garden range is low maintenance and always in bloom.
This kit includes:
- 125g of super soft pure wool in DK Yellow and DK Lime, spun in the UK
- A 'crochet your own' project bag
- A soft grip 3mm TOFT crochet hook
- A length of black and cream thread for the eyes
- Postcard pattern with instructions for making your flower
- Getting started crochet advice and links to our ‘how to’ YouTube videos
Please note toy stuffing is NOT
included in this kit, bags of toy stuffing can be bought separately here.
Level two kit: This kit is suitable for enthusiastic beginners ages 12+ or those who have done crochet in the past.
Finished size: Approx. 18cm high when in the sitting position