Fancy Tiger Crafts is looking for a full-time Digital Marketing Specialist to join our team. The right candidate will be able to develop and manage our social media, email marketing, SEO/SEM and content marketing.
For this technical and fun position, we are looking for someone creative, self-motivated, and very organized, who can manage many moving parts while working independently as well as collaboratively. Requires regularly coming into our physical store to coordinate marketing and keep up with the happenings in our bustling shop.
- Develop organic content to support our social media strategy across Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok through daily posts, stories, and community engagement.
- Work closely with our photographer to develop content that is optimized for each channel, including Instagram Reels and TikTok videos.
- Manage and execute paid social media campaigns.
- Launch and manage Google Ads, primarily Search and Shopping.
- Manage our monthly newsletter and send 2-3 emails a month to subscribers.
- Create and optimize blogs and optimize product listings for SEO.
- Monitor digital performance and provide regular reporting to the team, including recommendations for future campaigns. Google Analytics skills are a plus.
- Respond to inbound social media messages and comments by addressing complaints and concerns, re-sharing appropriate photos, and celebrating positive feedback
- Prioritize creating an inclusive community space with our online presence.
- Work with Brand Ambassadors to implement effective social campaigns.
- Work with Store Staff to showcase sample projects on social media and blogs.
- Work with Buyer to ensure available inventory for planned marketing.
- Stay up-to-date on existing and emerging digital marketing trends & platforms in order to identify new opportunities to expand our digital footprint for company growth.
- 2+ years digital marketing experience
- Paid social media advertising experience
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Adwords required ● Experience with Shopify a plus
- Experience in Adobe Creative Cloud programs and Canva preferred
- Strong communication, project management, time management, and analytical skills required
- Strong writing and storytelling skills
- Strong understanding of SEO/SEM strategy and website management ● Photo and video production skills or experience a plus
- Ability to operate independently and proactive to start new projects
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple activities and assignments simultaneously
- Intermediate knowledge of and interest in sewing, knitting or other textile crafts
- 40 hours/week
- Minimum $24/hr or 50k/yr
- Flexible schedule that could include weekends for a few events/year and would include time working on location in Denver every week as well as time working from home
- Health, Dental & Vision benefits, 401k, PTO and sick time
- Option of participation in Worker-Owner Coop transition, with potential for being a worker owner after transition.
Please send cover letter, resume and examples of related work by April 16th, 2021 to firstname.lastname@example.org.