Sales Associates will:
- Welcome all customers to the shop and create a friendly environment
- Be knowledgeable about products and crafts
- Assess customer needs and provide assistance
- Help customers calculate yardage for fabric and yarn projects
- Use POS system to process purchases
- Restocking and working knowledge of inventory
Applicants should have experience with:
- Customer service (2+ years)
- Textile craft; basic knowledge of knitting, crochet, quilting and/or garment sewing
- Cash handling
- Basic Point of Sale system know how
We currently have two positions open: one full time (30+ hours) and one part time (20 - 30 hours). The full time position will come with medical, dental and vision benefits employees and both positions get accrued PTO and Sick Time. We are looking for folks who are interested in the possibility of growth while working for a prominent, evolving, independently-owned crafts company that is in the process of becoming an employee owned co-op. Each position will start at $15/hour.
Open until filled, with a priority review of candidates beginning September 16th. Please email your resumes and cover letters to email@example.com. Photos of your work/crafts are not required, but greatly appreciated and encouraged!