Do you ever notice yourself craving the outdoors, and the wonderful scent of wild nature? Then this needlepoint kit is perfect for you! It captures the dynamism and freedom of wildlife, filled with lovely shades of green. This piece by Elizabeth Lang was inspired by the Spring in the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Bring the forest into your own home with this needlepoint kit, that you can turn into a beautiful framed piece of art, among other things!
What is included:
- Original artwork printed in premium Zweigart Interlock 13 HPI canvas, with edges sewed with cotton bias tape
- 2 John James tapestry needles
- Flyer with the color threads mapping so you can start stitching quickly.
- DMC Soft Cotton (Retors Mat) threads with enough quantity to stitch with the continental tent stitch
- Needlepoint booklet with instructions on starting needlepoint, tips for selecting needlepoint stitches, and a library of favorite stitches
- Bespoke tube packaging, portable and sustainable & perfect for gifting
Featured artwork: “Mountain Spring”, Elizabeth Lang, 2022
Printed design measures 15x19 cm / 5.9x7.2 in
This design is recommended for medium to expert
levels of embroidery ability. If you are new to needlepoint but have experience with cross-stitch or embroidery of any kind, then you should manage to follow this kit with no difficulty at all.