Are you looking for a way to unwind after a long day? Did you know that crafting can help with reducing the symptoms of stress and anxiety? Part of Unwind Studio's mission is to encourage people to utilize the therapeutic benefits of crafting, and this fun "jungley flowers" canvas can be the perfect solution!
This vibrant and energetic design, created by micke lindebergh, depicts an exciting floral party, and is sure to bring a new dynamic spirit to your crafting time!
What is included in the kit:
- Printed design size: 12x22 cm /4.7x8.6 in
- Original artwork printed in premium zweigart interlock 13 hpi canvas, with edges sewed with cotton bias tape
- 2 john james tapestry needles
- Flyer with the color scheme identifiable threads so you can start stitching quickly
- DMC retors mat soft cotton threads with enough quantity to stitch with the basketweave stitch
- Needlepoint booklet (key sections: how to start with needlepoint, tips to select needlepoint stitches, and library of favorite stitches)
This design is recommended for medium to expert levels of embroidery ability. If you are new to needlepoint but have experience with cross-stitch or embroidery of any kind, then you should manage to follow this kit with no difficulty at all.