This darling quilt pattern is designed to use 5” square pre-cut bundles, or “charm packs”. Like little fabric snacks, charm packs are a great way to purchase just a little bit of each fabric in a favorite collection of prints.
The Charming Xs quilt makes a cute gift for baby, highlighting many different prints for a little one to look at or make a larger quilt to cover your bed with charm!
Pattern includes instructions for quilt sizes: Baby, Twin, or Queen.
Size: Baby (Twin, Queen)
Measures: 33” x 42” (66” x 85”, 99” x 107”)
- 1 (3, 8) pack(s) of forty 5” precut squares, or 40 (112, 312) 5” square fabric pieces (for main fabric) *If you’d like to use fat quarters instead of precuts for your main fabrics, you’ll need 4 (10, 26) fat quarters.
- 7/8 (2 1/8, 5 5/8) yard(s) of background fabric
- 1 1/3 (3 2/3, 9 1/2) yards of backing fabric
- 1/3 (1/2, 7/8) yard of binding fabric
All proceeds from the sale of this pattern will be donated to The Center on Colfax. The Center is a wonderful local organization that offers a range of inclusive services for the queer community including youth programing and open safe spaces, support for LGBTQ+ elders, and our trans neighbors. Since 1977 they have been a growing, changing, vibrant part of the Denver community.
- Rotary Cutter & Cutting Mat
- Sewing Machine & Thread