This darling quilt pattern is designed to use 5” square pre-cut bundles, or “charm packs”. Like little fabric snacks, charm packs are a great way to purchase just a little bit of each fabric in a favorite collection of prints.
The Charming Xs quilt makes a cute gift for baby, highlighting many different prints for a little one to look at or make a larger quilt to cover your bed with charm!
Pattern includes instructions for quilt sizes: Baby, Twin, or Queen.
Size: Baby (Twin, Queen)
Measures: 33” x 42” (66” x 85”, 99” x 107”)
- 1 (3, 8) pack(s) of forty 5” precut squares, or 40 (112, 312) 5” square fabric pieces (for main fabric) *If you’d like to use fat quarters instead of precuts for your main fabrics, you’ll need 4 (10, 26) fat quarters.
- 7/8 (2 1/8, 5 5/8) yard(s) of background fabric
- 1 1/3 (3 2/3, 9 1/2) yards of backing fabric
- 1/3 (1/2, 7/8) yard of binding fabric
- Rotary Cutter & Cutting Mat
- Sewing Machine & Thread
All proceeds from the sale of this pattern will be donated to Urban Peak. Urban Peak is a wonderful local nonprofit that provides a full convergence of services for youth experiencing homelessness. In 1998, Urban Peak opened Colorado’s first and only licensed shelter for youth experiencing homelessness. Since then, Urban Peak has expanded the Shelter, acquired three apartment complexes for transitional youth housing and renovated space downtown for the Drop-In Center and Outreach team.